The best product reviews, giveaways, and promotional help available online! I am focused on beauty, health, tech, home, and children's products. All of my content is appropriate for children and adults of all ages!
Puritan’s Pride Immune System Health Supplements Review And Giveaway!
Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you some exciting new health products I just got in from Puritan’s Pride! They are all for boosting the immune system, which is important at this time of year! The weather change seems to bring out all the sick bugs! Unless you are under the age of 18, you should consider taking a daily vitamin or supplements to maintain your health. Especially if you have children! Please consult your doctor or pharmacy before taking any supplements if you are taking any prescription medication, over the counter medication, pregnant, nursing, or have any previous medical conditions. Just call them and ask, it only takes a minute! Today I am going to review these products, and then give you a chance to win them for free! So let’s get started!
1. Immunoforce C-500 with Wild Rose Hips plus Echinacea- This is the product that I am the most pleased with in the pack! Vitamin C is great to fight off illness, and the Rose Hips and Echinacea are great for the immune system as well. This is a premium vegetarian vitamin supplement that has no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners! No preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish, no sodium!!! Wow! Take with food.
2. Turmeric- This is a natural whole herb supplement that comes in preservative free, rapid release capsule. Turmeric is known to have anti-inflammatory properties, and it has been used in ancient medicine to prevent many common and serious illnesses in several countries, including China and India! Take with food.
3. Echinacea Immune Support Herbal Tea- This is a great flavor that I have enjoyed before, and seems to calm me, but keep me focused! It supports immune function, and is 100% Natural.
4. Green Tea Extract- This is a concentrated extract that you can put 1ml in a little water once or twice a day. It comes with a calibrated dropper for easy dispensing, and has antioxidants in it for immune health. Refrigerate after opening.
5. Vitamin C Dietary Supplement- These come in chewables that taste good and helps prevent, and diminish illness. The chewables are nice for on the go, and when you have to go to work sick!
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about these products, and if you would like a chance to win them, enter the giveaway in the link below! If you can’t wait, head over to their website now, and discover their amazing deals! Thanks for reading, and please share!