Hi Everyone! I wanted to share with you my secret to cheap cell phone bills, without a contract! Ting! You heard me right! It’s an amazing company named ting! No matter what phone you have, they make it easy to switch over to their service. And it is cheap! But that does not mean you have to sacrifice coverage. Chances are, they use the same cell phone towers that your current carrier uses. If you have a SIM card in your device, most likely you will have the same coverage as T-mobile. And if you do not have a SIM card in your device, chances are you will have the same coverage as Sprint. I have used their service on both GSM (SIM card/T-mobile towers), and CDMA (no SIM/Sprint towers). Today I am going to share with you the positive experiences I have had with ting, how to find out if your phone will work with them, how to figure out how much you can save with them, and how to get $25 in free credit! That’s right, you can start saving today, and get $25 in free credit towards your first bill! So here’s the scoop!
My husband and I use our phones a lot! With the carriers we have used in the past, our bill averaged around $180 a month. That’s well over $2,000 a year! And to top it off, the customer service was horrible. But like many people, I felt like there was nothing I could do about it. One day, I was looking for a way to break free from the chains, and I found out about ting! The first thing I noticed was how low their prices were. I had never heard of them before, so I was unsure of the signal I would receive based on the low prices. Then I found out they used the same towers I was currently using. To find out if my device was compatible to bring over to their network, I simply had to look in my phone settings for a number that is specific to my phone. Easy enough so far!
So I decided to make the switch. I called them up and was absolutely shocked to have my call answered immediately by a real person! I thought that maybe I dialed the wrong number. No, this is actually a company with hardly any wait time, if any. And after 5 minutes on the phone and a restart on my phone, I was switched over to their service. It was super quick, very few questions, I was able to keep my old number, and there was no charge up front! Several months later, I switched to a new device. I called them before purchasing it to be sure that it was compatible. They explained that since my new phone used a SIM card, I would need to purchase one for $9 to have service. That seemed reasonable, considering there is no fee to switch my service from one device to another. I received the SIM card, inserted it into my phone, and called them. After less than 2 minutes I was up and running again!
After almost a year, I can easily say that I am amazed at the strong signal, amazing customer service, and incredible savings! Currently, my bill for both my husband and I averages $56 a month from ting! Sometimes it is actually less than $40! We use WIFI whenever it is possible to cut down on mobile data usage, but we never have to worry about running out of minutes, messages, or data with ting! There is even a free ting app to easily keep track of your usage anytime! Here is how you can do it quickly and easily…
1. Click on this special promotional link to get your $25 credit.
2. If you have not already figured out what your savings would be, look at your recent phone bills to get an idea of your monthly usage is. Select the “What would you save” button, and plug in your usage details to calculate your savings.
3. If you already have a phone that you want to check for compatibility, select the “Bring yours” button. Otherwise, use your $25 free credit to shop for a new phone by selecting the “Shop devices” button.
4. Locate your MEID or IMEI number. If you are using an android device, simply go to your phone settings-aboutphone-status area to find this. If you are using an iPhone, it will either be in the phone settings-about area to find this. Or it may be engraved on the back of the device or on the SIM card tray. Write it down.
5. Enter your MEID or IMEI number and select the “Check” button. You should get a confirmation that your device is ready to be activated!
6. Select the “Activate” button, complete a few questions, restart your device, and you are saving so much money!
7. If you have any trouble or have any questions, feel free to comment below!
Ting did not pay me or offer me credit to review this service. This is how I really feel about them! However it helps me and you if you sign up through any of the links in this blog post! Thank you for your support! Sign up now!